Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twi-Nerds






so the Twilight midnight premiere is tonight! Yes, it has been so long awaited and I am sooo excited. Amy, Randi, and I (the three OBSESSIVE fanpires) made t-shirts for the premiere and we took pictures of them last night. I'm sure more will be taken while we are waiting in line! I am sooo stinking excited... oh, and side note. I just wanted to continue to brag about how I only paid $15.10 for gas to get here. Awesome huh??


I left my Twilight book at home in hopes that it will convert some of my family to be Twi-Hards. I'm still working on Chylo as well. I am so excited that I am finally a hardcore enough fan to be able to wear a t-shirt to the premiere. I hope everyone is in awe of our awesome HOME
MADE shirts...Anyway, Randi is on the left and Amy is on the right. If you haven't read the book, then I strongly encourage you to. I can honestly it changed me... from a lovery dovery perspective I now result to a pile of mush any time something romantic is said... but from a negative aspect you will probably never be satisfied with a "realistic" man because NO ONE will ever compare to how Edward treats Bella in the book. Lots of tears will be shed and I promise, you will be ADDICTED from the first page! :)
So I went home on Monday. I was so so so excited to go home but it felt like such a short trip. On the plus side, I got to see my family, and have a heart-to-heart with my sister on the drive home, Heather got to see my campus and enjoy a FREE heavenly serving of Golden Spoon, I got to see the Williams family, finally got to be amazed by the Bass Pro Shop (total man mall) and then I saw Role Models (which was so funny), ANNNND to top it off, the drive home wasn't nearly as bad or boring as I had anticipated! :) Let me brag one more time about how I only spent $15.10 to get here (gas wise). The only bad thing I can say about the trip was that it was sooo short but I come home in a mere 5 days anyway! :) Anyway. I hope you all are having a fabulous day! Mine is going okay. I should probably get back to my english paper. I will update more soon! Woot!
Be blessed


No comments: