Friday, November 7, 2008

God is good all the time and all the time God is good




Let me just begin by saying today has been a wonderful day. I really opened up to one of my friends just about struggles in life and it is such a blessing to be able to go to other women of faith and help carry each other's burdens. It's crazy to me how feminine relationships changed... when and where did this take place... and most importantly, why???
As women, only we can relate fully to each other's problems, so my question is, if that is true, why do most women spend their time gossiping about each other and picking at each other's flaws?? I mean, heaven forbid we treat each other as God intended and life each other up in His spirit. Just a thought...
Anyway, I'm looking outside of the window right now, and I'm definitely going to miss the sight of the mountains here. Maybe one day I will be able to post a picture. =)
So things are getting better however. So praise the Lord. I can't wait to be home for thanksgiving break and then 2 weeks later, to be home for Christmas.
I'm thinking about taking a swimming class at MJC next semester... maybe pottery and/or sign language??
God is good. Be blessed and extend grace to as many as you can! ;)


People I Miss:


































No comments: