Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Getting Homesick


As of right now I am lacking all motivation I once had. It's kinda scary when you get "senioritus" even before midterms even occur.

To be honest, I don't really know where I fit in and I think this is common for the most part. It's just discouraging right now ya know?

Lately a TON has been going on. My birthday was on the 29th and it was fabulous! I am now 20 years old... No longer a teenager.. WOW! My birthday basically consisted of card making, cupcakes, and gifts/cards from ALL the girls in Hesed Hall. Jen made me delish cupcakes and I got some wonderful presents. Chylo sent me a care package that made me cry hyterically in a good way (made me miss home so much) and my mom sent me a bunch of fun stuff! =) Deb, V.P. and I especially appreciate the blow horns my mom sent, I'm sure the rest of the hall could not agree. Oops.

This weekend I get to go to a concert at Disneyland. Not too sure what it's all about. All I know is it is a "philharmonic concert." Yeah... no clue.

This morning we had care groups. It was amazing to open up to some people here and finally see everyone else's struggles and let out my own. =) Jen is our leader and I have come to love her so so much so I'm so excited what this year entails for us all

Today, I am wearing some cute earrings Bekah got for me =). Other than that, not much going on. Love you all and be blesses!

No comments: